Getting Unstuck So We Can Thrive
After betrayal, many couples reach a stuck place in the process of rebuilding trust and connection. Being stuck can help fortify a relationship if successfully navigated through… the problem is that getting unstuck is hard to figure out.
Long-term idling in the relationship can generate feelings of hopelessness and grief.
What if you could identify the reason your relationship is stuck and move forward with new insights and a stronger bond?
Feeling stuck usually pertains to a problem in one of the following areas:
- Intimacy (emotional or sexual)
The Resilient Marriage Couple’s Intensive will help you identify what’s stuck and generate a solution to get the ball rolling again. During your 3-Day Intensive you will take an in-depth look at your own coping strategies and other potential risk factors to building trust, intimacy, and empathy.
Your next step to resiliency
As a couple you will gain tools that help you:
- experience effective check-ins
- build empathy and reduce defensiveness
- talk about the betrayal without shutting down or getting activated
- isolate incidences of shaming, judgment, and criticism
- determine where flexing to your partner’s side is necessary
- become thorough in repair attempts
- navigate conversation when your partner is triggered
Plus, you will learn a joint protocol to help partners eliminate triggers and you will gain several at-home exercises to build intimacy and trust.